Hello, friends. Happy Friday! Got any big plans? Chuck and I are going to the County Fair and I'm pretty excited -- racing piglets and a Ms.Senior Virginia pageant? Yes, please!
But if you're still looking for something do, here are my favorite How Tos and random bits from around the interweb.
- Get up to date with this brief history of the swimming pool (Apartment Therapy)
- Make the most epic cornbread waffles and fried eggs -- topped with queso, no less! (How Sweet It Is)
- Find the perfect plant for your place and learn how to not kill it while you're at it (Blackbird)
- Not sure what to buy at the Farmer's Market? Keep an eye out for these gems (The Kitchn)
- Make a game plan for starting your next passion project (A Pair and a Spare)
- Try making this pretty and healthy Whole 30 sangria (Earnest Home Co.)
- Cool down with some refreshing face mists (Design Lovefest)
- Up your cool quotient and learn how to live like Andy Warhol (Huffington Post)
- Keep up with your beauty regimen while you're on the road with these tips (Garance Dore)