Let's get this weekend started already, shall we?
With my 30th birthday swiftly approaching (Tuesday. Eeek.), I decided to give myself the gift of a staycation which starts today. I'm beyond excited to spend the next seven days cooking, adventuring, watching Ryan Gosling movies, going streaking (<--- just kidding. kinda.) and all around soaking in the last few days of my 20's in style. Here's to a fantastic weekend!
- How to shop international grocery stores (Food52)
How to make your clothes look more expensive (Career Girl Daily)
How to make life better by opting out (Yes and yes)
- How to make an all purpose cleaner using leftover orange peels (The Kitchn)
- How to make cute DIY fabric buckets for holding all your knicknacks (Design*Sponge)
- How to eat your way to perfect skin and hair (The Coveteur)
- How to sit back and relax with some jalapeno lime spritzers (Shutterbean)
- How to make friends as an adult (The Nectar Collective)
Psssst. And I want to wish my friend Fiona an incredibly happy 30th birthday today. Ps. Check your mailbox, lady.