Happy weekend, friends!
You all know by now that DIY is one of my all-time favorite topics. Well, in keeping with that vein, I decided to start a weekly column where I share my favorite How Tos of the week from all around the interweb. Everything from cooking to traveling to beauty, what have you. These are all things you can (and definitely should) check out if you have time over the next couple days. Cheers to a happy weekend!
- How to make yourself a morning person (Apartment Therapy)
- How to ditch your blow dryer (Byrdie)
- How to make a mean veggie lasagna (NY Times)
- How to avoid small talk (A Cup of Jo)
- How to get organized in 30 Days (The Everygirl)
- How to make your own art prints (A Beautiful Mess)
- How to travel on the cheap (Helene in Between)
- How to conceal under eye circles (Refinery 29)
- How to nap like a pro (io9)