Let's all learn something new this weekend, shall we?
These are my favorite DIY posts from the last couple weeks. I'm especially loving the DIY leather jewelry dish from A Pair and a Spare (seriously why didn't I think of that?) and the idea of throwing a blanket down outside and having a picnic with the hub. Hopefully you guys have lots of fun things planned too! If you don't though, check out my recommendations below.
1. How to brew your best cup of tea (Food52)
2. How to make these raw chocolate peanut butter cheesecake bars (Chalkboard Mag)
3. How to rearrange your furniture like a pro (Apartment Therapy)
4. How to eat anything you want without gaining weight (Career Girl Daily)
5. How to use leftover rice water to stay looking young (One Good Thing)
6. How to apply bronzer without looking like an Oompa Loompa (A Model Recommends)
7. How to make the perfect picnic blanket (Paper & Stitch)
8. How to make a sleek leather jewelry dish (A Pair and a Spare)
9. How to naturally lighten your hair (Hello Natural)